Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introduction to the mental mill blog

Welcome to the mental mill blog!

This blog is all about mental mill®, the shader workbench for programmers and artists. So what kind of information can you expect here? On this blog you can read a lot of random information about mental mill, MetaSL and 3D computer graphics. The information will be quite versatile. I plan to post shader snippets and complete shaders for mental mill. I will also include Tips and Tricks and best practices when using the mental mill application and the typical do's and dont's.
In some cases I will show workarounds and other non-official tricks, that may be interesting for those of you who like to get your hands dirty.

Since I have an artist background and I like shader writing, this will be the place where both worlds meet for new ideas to inspire your own projects. Also if I come across extraordinary work from other users, which has been published, I will link you to it.

That's all for now, I am looking forward to writing some interesting stuff here, so check out what's coming up! Shade safe and have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment